"Loving God completely, and others unconditionally!"
About Pisgah Seventh-day Adventist Church
Pisgah is a small rural church in Bryans Road, Maryland. Our motto is Loving God completely, and others unconditionally!
We carry ourselves as true brothers and sisters in Christ and treat everyone as a diverse family of loving Christians. We welcome all peoples of all races and creeds to join our fellowship of Saints. Our church serves as a pillar of the community providing food, clothing, funds, gifts, prayer, inspiration, and the fellowship of God's word in Bible Study, Praise and Worship in Spirit & Truth.
- To make disciples of Jesus Christ who live as His loving witnesses and proclaim to all people the everlasting gospel of the Three Angels’ Messages in preparation for His soon return
~ Matt 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Rev 14:6-12
- To continue to be a lighthouse for our community by providing focused and evangelistically-minded programs and events for our congregation and community.
~ Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20
- To Keep our members involved in localized small group activities for fellowship, worship, edification and witnessing God's word and Salvation through Jesus Christ to our friends, family and neighbors.
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:11, Ephesians 4:29, Romans 14:19, Hebrews 10: 24-25
- To continually develop engaging, attractive and Spirit-led programming for all generations of our youth; both within the church families and with the youth of our surrounding communities.
~ 2 Timothy 4:12, 2 Timothy 2:22, Psalm 144:12, Jeremiah 29:11
- To empower each department and ministry, as an arm of evangelism, to ensure that Pisgah Church is active and visible in the community.
~ Acts 2:42-47, 1 Corinthians 12:25-27, Matthew 5:13-16, 1 Corinthians 1:10
Please visit our contact page by clicking the link below for more information on reaching us.
Take a look at this article from the Charles County, Maryland records about how God moved on our behalf when we officially founded Pisgah Church.
About Seventh-day Adventists
The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a mainstream Protestant church with approximately 19 million members worldwide, including more than one million members in North America. The Seventh-day Adventist Church seeks to enhance quality of life for people everywhere and to let people know that Jesus is coming again soon.
Adventists believe a Trinity of three persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit—make up one God. They made salvation possible when Jesus, the Son, came to earth as a baby in Bethlehem and lived a sinless life in accordance with the Father's will. When Jesus was crucified for the sins of the people of the world and arose from the dead on the third day, victory was won for everyone.
When He returned to heaven following the resurrection, Jesus left the Holy Spirit to serve as our Comforter and Counselor. He promised to return to earth a second time to complete His plan of salvation and take His people to heaven. Adventists are among the believers who look forward to that day.
Adventists believe that God is concerned with the quality of human life, and that everything—the way we live, eat, speak, think, treat each other, and care for the world around us—is part of His plan. Our families, our children, our jobs, our talents, our money, and our time are all important to Him.
For More Information on the 28 Fundamental Beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, please click below.